If you’ve got a teen or pre-teen in the house, you can earn a $43 bonus just for trying out a Nationwide Bank prepaid Visa card. (Actually, you can earn the bonus no matter how old you are, but the card is marketed to teenagers and their parents).
The promotion is for a $50 bonus when you load the card with at least $25. The cost to set up the account is $5, and loading the card costs $2, so your profit will be $43.
- Go to the Visa Buxx page and enroll.
- Sign up as a parent.
- Once you’ve created an account, you want to “Add New Teen”
- You can just use your own social security number (that you used when creating the card) to add a teen if you wish.
- Use promo code 02010059
- Load at least $25 onto the card.
- You should receive the card in less than 2 weeks.
- You can get one card per social security number.