As you all know, while I enjoy using luxury beauty products, I do not enjoy paying full price for them. In fact, I won’t do it. I prefer to wait until I find a deal that brings the price down to a more budget-friendly level. Then I stock up!
In case you are the same way, here’s a great deal to snap up. It is a multi-step process, but since I am walking you through the steps, it will take five minutes. (I know you have five minutes).
1. Head to Gilt. If you are not already a Gilt member, sign up. (Thank you for using my link!)
2. Click on the “Gilt City” tab at the top of the page and scroll down to “National.”
3. Locate the BlissWorld offer. This deal gives you $40 worth of products for $20. I’ve been shopping at BlissWorld for years – they carry a great mix of luxury products and usually offer generous samples. Note that the Gilt City offer ends May 16, 2013.
4. Go to Ev’Reward and choose the additional savings you’d like to stack with this deal. For examples, you can stack 7% cash back from Mr. Rebates, 4 Ultimate Rewards Points per dollar, or a variety of other deals.
5. Use your coupon code from BlissWorld/Gilt City at checkout.
If you’d also like to stock up on beauty basics, now is also a good time to stack savings at Drugstore.com to get 40% off. Here’s how:
1. Head to TopCashBack (my link – thank you for using it!) and search for Drugstore.com to get a 10% cash rebate on your purchase.
2. Click on the link that pops up:
3. Shop and enjoy! Note that this offer ends tomorrow, May 10.