The past few days have been a deal bonanza! Amazon has offered some especially generous discounts, as well as throwing in some free cash, including the $25 off a $75 purchase when you synced your Amex cards (deal is now dead, sadly), and the $5 off a $35 purchase when you shared your wishlist on Facebook.
I don’t know about you, but the extra cash in my Amazon account sure did put a little extra pep in my step and took a bit of the the “ouch” out of my Holiday shopping. I just wrapped up my shopping today, as a matter of fact, and I have to say that I was amazed at the variety of cool (and sometimes very unique) items on Amazon.
In case you’ve still got some shopping to do, or need a little inspiration, here are some ideas that I loved:
2. This bay leaf wreath with rosemary makes your entire space smell amazing. Also, you can let the herbs dry and use them for cooking later! A true multitasking gift.
3. Tried and true.
4. For all the travelers in your life, a Luckies of London Scratch Map.
5. An antique bottle opener (or a cool reproduction) makes a great hostess gift (along with a nice bottle of wine).
6. I’m giving a gorgeous salt keeper, along with a bottle of gourmet salt, to my friend who just remodeled her kitchen. No more boring salt shakers for you, honey!
7. Doesn’t this travel bar set (almost) make you want to take the train somewhere?
I was delighted to find all of the above on Amazon, and I was especially delighted to get a big discount on my order thanks to the recent promos and cash.
How about you – are you done with your Holiday shopping? And have you found any treasures on Amazon?
(Note that I do get a referral credit if you use some of the links above. I really appreciate and thank you for your support!)