Uber is a premium, on-demand car service. It’s pricey, but can be worth it. The cars are clean and often luxurious; the drivers and friendly and knowledgeable; you can order a car and pay for it directly with your mobile phone (and tips are included in the service!)…it’s fabulous.
However, it’s especially fabulous if you don’t have to pay full price.
If you haven’t already signed up for Uber, you can get a nice discount off of your first ride right now by stacking a couple of deals.
1. Sign up for Uber. You can use my link for $10 off your first ride (I will also get $10 – thank you!). This code does not expire.
2. After signing up for your new account, stack another $25 credit onto the first $10 by snapping up this free deal from Amazon.
3. Enjoy your $35 credit.
- Issued by Uber
- Valid for new customers only
- Limit 1 coupon per customer
- Coupon valid for rides via uberX, UberBLACK, or UberSUV only; customers cannot redeem coupon for rides via uberTAXI
- Customers must create an Uber account and provide valid credit card information to sign up for service and redeem coupon
- Coupon value will be applied toward customer’s account
- Coupon valid toward 1 ride only; any unused portion of the coupon value will be forfeited. If ride total exceeds $25, remaining balance will be charged to the credit card associated with the account
- Distance restrictions apply. Please reference the Uber service map of your city for additional information
- Uber car service fares are all-inclusive. There is no need to tip
- Not valid toward previously scheduled rides
- Available for use beginning immediately after coupon is claimed
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES FOLLOWING FEBRUARY 28, 2014
This would be a great way to get around on New Year’s Eve, don’t you think?