Traveling is all about adventure and excitement. So why not dress the part? Personally, I love to shine. I bet you do, too. Here are nine great pieces to reflect your sparkly side.
1. The Stag Bag from American Apparel is perfect for that fabulous weekend getaway. Roomy enough for all of your essentials, but compact enough to toss into an overhead bin, this one will get you where you need to go in style.
2. Add a flash of fabulousness to your next business trip. Echo Design’s Metallic Tech Case is another affordable luxury at $35.
3. This next piece is blowing our minds with greatness. It’s the must-have wallet/clutch from Hobo in a GOLD METALLIC LEATHER. Reeling with delight.
4. Kate Spade’s “Harrison Street” metallic travel wallet has 17 card slots, a pen loop, and a zip-around closure. At $228, it’s pricey, but this quality piece will last for years.
5. This shimmery cosmetic case is a great size for an overnight trip.
6. Hitting the flea market? Packing an impromptu picnic lunch? Try this silver shopper tote from Nine West and tote all of your purchases in style.
7. This envelope clutch from Gap is basic bling at its best. Pair this with jeans and a tee and you’re good to go.
8. Wow. Insta-glam. $27.
9. Only in our dreams can we be this cool. Rock on, silver backpack from Steve Madden.
What do you think? Have any of these caught your eye?