A couple of weeks ago, American Express offered an incredible 100,000 point sign-up bonus for their Platinum Card. The deal was like a flash sale, and if you blinked, you might have missed it. Normally, the Amex sign-up bonuses are in the 25,000 range. Every so often they have a limited-time opportunity to get a bigger bonus, but typically that means 50,000 points.
However, there is another amazing deal out there right now for the Business Gold Rewards Card. You can get 75,000 Membership Rewards points if you sign up by January 28.
Here are the details:
- If you want in on this, act quickly, because it is a limited time offer! Offer expires January 28, 2013.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $10,000 in the first 4 months of Card membership.
- 3X points on airfare
- 2x points on purchases in the U.S. for advertising in select media, gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations, and shipping
- 1X points on other purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
$10,000 might seem like a lot to spend in 4 months (and it is!!) but if you can take advantage of Amazon Payments or find other ways to meet minimum spend, this is a very attractive offer. I’ll be sitting this one out, because I already have a BRG Gold Amex card, but I hope some of you will be able to get in on this.
- If you liked this post, why not join the Points and Pixie Dust community and sign up to receive posts via email (1 email a day!) so you will never miss another fabulous tip, trick, or tidbit!