Starbucks has two great deals going on right now.
1. Send a $5 Starbucks card to a friend and get a free $5 gift card for yourself.
Now through December 6 (or until 75,000 people send gift cards, whichever comes first), you can brighten someone’s day by sending them a $5 Starbucks card…and Starbucks will brighten your day by giving you a free $5 gift card in return!
I just sent my mom a gift card and it took two minutes. All you have to do is use your Visa card to pay for the gift. Here are all the details:
1. First, visit https://starbucks.com/shop/egift and log-in with your registered Starbucks account. If you do not have a Starbucks account you can create one at www.starbucks.com.
2. Second, purchase a red cup Starbucks Card eGift for a friend or family member using your Visa card. You must use a unique email address and a unique Visa account number when you purchase the eGift. You cannot purchase an eGift for yourself.
3. You are only eligible to receive one Promotional Gift if you buy a red cup Starbucks Card eGift with a valid Visa card, send it to someone else, and otherwise meet these promotional offer requirements. You are not eligible for the Promotional Gift if you send the red cup eGift to yourself.
4. Qualifying customers will receive their $5 Promotional Gift via email at the address tied to your Starbucks account. Follow the directions in your email to redeem your Promotional Gift.
5. The Promotion Period runs from 11PM EST on 12/1/13 and ends the earlier of (a) when all 75,000 Promotional Gifts are distributed or (b) at 8PM EST on 12/6/13.
6. Eligibility: Promotional offer open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who own a valid Visa® card.
2. Save $25 on orders over $60 in the Starbucks online store…and get free shipping!
The $25 discount will be taken off automatically through 11:59pm PST tonight, December 2, 2013.
Excludes purchases of Starbucks gift cards, Verismo System, or Espresso Refill Tumbler.