A few days ago, I shared a few tips for traveling with curly hair.
I also asked readers to share any tips they had – there were some good ones!
However, I realize that not everyone has curly hair. For those who don’t: this giveaway is for you. Do you know about Drybar? It’s a brand new “blow dry bar” concept created around a very simple idea: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts for only $40.
New York magazine did a little feature on them recently in a piece titled “Boom Brands 2013.”
I’ve got some goodies from Drybar to share.
1. A bottle of Cream Soda, a smoothing cream. This normally retails for $27.
Get your hair to do exactly what you want it to do, dang it!
- Versatile styling cream that keeps hair in place without looking or feeling stiff.
- Hydrates, smooths and adds shine and elasticity for healthier looking hair.
- Great for all hair types.
2. A bottle of The Chaser, a shine pomade. This normally retails for $28.
Adds texture, pieciness and shine.
- Pomade instantly smooths hair to prevent frizz and flyaways.
- Protects hair from dryness so ends look fresh and polished.
- Softens and improves hair quality.
- Essential for achieving the popular “messy, beachy look” like our Mai Tai.
3. A bottle of 100 Proof, a Treatment Oil. This normally retails for $35.
Provides amazing shine and helps rejuvenate dry and damaged hair. Our hair care treatment is the magic finisher you can use on any blowout, and can be reapplied throughout the day as needed. You’ll want to keep one of these in your purse!
- Brings dry and dull hair back to life.
- Creates shine and seals ends to eliminate frizz and flyaways.
- The ultimate multi-tasker, perfect for mixing or layering (we stylists call this “cocktailing”).
- Hair treatment oil is virtually weightless, works on all hair types – even fine hair – without weighing it down.
To enter, just leave a comment below. Please share your favorite beauty travel tip, product, or discovery of 2013. Here’s mine: if you’ve got curly, superdry hair, rinse your hair both before and after going in the ocean…or risk having it break off (see photo above for a visual).
Please comment by Tuesday, January 14th at 11:59 pm Pacific. One winner will be selected at random.