Do you ever shop at Piperlime? It’s a boutique shop that I like to think of as Gap’s super-stylish younger sister.
They’ve always got knockout pieces for both work and weekend. I love this sexy ruffle top (wouldn’t it be perfect for holiday parties?).
Right now you can score 40% off your entire purchase at Piperlime. Here’s how:
1. Head to TopCashBack (my link – thanks for using it!) and search for Cardpool. This step will earn you 2% off your gift card purchase.
2. Once at Cardpool, search for Piperlime e-gift cards. (Make sure they are electronic and not physical cards if you want to use them for this sale!) I just searched and found this selection, so I know they are out there. Note that you can use any Gap brand cards (Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Piperlime) across any of their brands.
3. Purchase the e-gift cards you want to use. They usually arrive in your in-box fairly quickly. The cards shown above will give you a 9% discount off your purchase.
4. Next, head back to TopCashBack and search for Piperlime. This step will earn you 7% cash back.
5. In the meantime, share this link with five of your friends. This will earn you an additional 25% off your purchase. Sale ends October 22.
6. Fill your cart with great pieces.
7. By this time, you should have received your e-gift cards. Use them to pay for your purchase.
7. Do a little happy dance. You just saved a bundle!
Using the above example, here is the savings breakdown on a $100 purchase:
- 2% at TopCashBack = $2
- 9% at Cardpool – $9
- 7% at TopCashBack = $5.25 (calculated on $75, after subtracting the 25% discount)
- 25% at Piperlime = $25
- TOTAL SAVINGS = 41% or $41
I just snapped up this cute sweater dress for work. Wouldn’t it be perfect with a pair of black tights and booties? Original price was $89, but using the tips above, I paid $52.
Happy shopping! Hope you find some great stuff.