I’ve written several posts over the last few days about my recent long weekend in New Orleans. It was a super fun trip, plus I saved a ton of money by using points, miles, and “travel hack” savvy. If you’re thinking of planning a similar trip, here is how-to guide, including my favorite places, a few new finds, and lots of tips on how you can do this trip as well – all without spending a lot of cash.
Tip #1: Find A Great Hotel Rate At A Great Hotel
- Save Money By Using “Best Rate Guarantees” – The Secret Weapon Of The Savvy Traveler
- Hidden Hotel Discount Codes
TIp #2: Save Big On Airfare – Get There With Points
- A Quick Trip To New Orleans
Tip #3: Live It Up – Lots of My Favorite Places To Drink And Dine
Tip #4: Get Off The Beaten Path
- Active New Orleans – Biking, Kayaking, and Bikram Walking
- Some New Orleans Magic – Couture Finds At Thrift Shop Prices
So there you have it. Three more quick things:
- Please enjoy!
- If you know of any goodies that I’ve missed, please let me know.
- If you are going to New Orleans, please tell Brian At Mr. B’s that I said hello 🙂