A ride from Uber is a wonderful thing. I especially love using their service when I am traveling with my family. It just subtracts the stress of driving and adds an element of ease to the vacation.
A few days ago, I wrote about how new Uber users could get a big old discount (up to $45) on their first Uber ride.
Now Uber has teamed up with Banana Republic for another deal: $20 off for new users or 10% off a ride up to $50 for existing users! Coupon is valid for new users until 1/31/2014 and for existing users until 12/25/2013 in all markets served by Uber. Coupons available in-store, one per person while supplies last.
The catch is that you need to pick up a certificate from a Banana republic store. However, if you are out and about today, this is definitely worth a pop-in.
I assume that this deal would also stack with the other current promos that are out there right now, which would look like this:
1. Sign up for Uber. You can use my link for $10 off your first ride (I will also get $10 – thank you!) or feel free to post links in the comments below (some readers have reported finding referral bonuses of $20 – if you have one, please share!). This code does not expire.
2. Stack another $15 credit on top of the first two by paying with Paypal, no code required. This offer expires on 11/28/13.
3. Use the Banana Republic discount for an additional $20 off your first ride.
4. Enjoy your $45 credit!
1. Use the Banana Republic discount for 10% off a ride up to $50.
2. Stack the $15 PayPal discount on top of this.
3. Enjoy your up-to-$20 credit!
How to Apply The PayPal Discount
- Update your Uber app to the latest version
- Select “Payment” from the menu in your Uber app
- Tap “Add Payment”
- Tap “PayPal” to add your PayPal account
- Select PayPal as your payment method and take a ride. The $15 discount will apply automatically.
- Remember that this discount expires on 11/28/13
This is a great deal from Banana Republic and Uber. Hopefully some of you will be able to snap up one of these coupons!
Is anyone out there shopping right now? Is it crazy?