Happy Valentine’s Day!
As I was driving the kids to school this morning, Bear spotted the two Hershey’s candy wrappers crumpled into the cupholder of my car. “Hey! he yelled. “Who had candy bars?”
“I did,” I told him. “For Mommy Valentine’s Day.”
That completely satisfied him. Bird just rolled her eyes. She knows the truth (every day is Mommy Valentine’s Day). If you are celebrating today (or even if you aren’t), here are four super deals that are even better than two candy bars…some excellent math.
1. Piperlime is giving us 20% off today. They’ve always got great pieces, so if you’ve been eyeing something sweet, now is your chance to pounce. Enter code XOXO at checkout.
2. If your Valentine’s plans include a pint of Ben and Jerry’s and a romantic comedy, you’ll love this next deal. Grab a free rental at Redbox today, February 14. Enter code SWEET either online or at the box. Note that codes HEART and HIGHFIVE might also work.
3. Take your ice-cream-eating, romantic-comedy-watching evening one step further and spend it lounging on your cozy bed. Cozy it up even further with this incredible deal at Restoration Hardware: FIVE DOLLARS for one of their super luxe pillow shams. These normally go for $50-$90, so this is sort of an insane deal. No code needed, just search for “shams” and let the good times roll.
4. Take an extra 30% off of final sale items at J. Crew. This is always a great time to scoop up some layering essentials. When I hit this sale, Tissue Turtleneck Tees were as low as $9.99 each – add the 30% to that and you’ve got yourself a serious bargain. Don’t forget to stack this with Ebates to get an additional 6% off!
- If you liked these deals, consider becoming a part of the Points and Pixie Dust community and sign up for emails (1 per day!) so you will never miss another tip, trick, or tidbit!