Have you heard of UberEats?
It’s kind of genius. Basically, you tap a button and get a burger (or a salad, or a fresh juice, or…).
Using the same Uber app (and no-cash payment method), you can order a daily selection of lunch items from favorite local spots. An Uber driver will then deliver your order to you – in my experience, this has happened almost instantly.
UberEats is currently available in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Washington D.C.
Here’s how to get a $30 UberEats meal for $10
- Join Gilt City.
- If you join using a referral code, you get $25 off your first order of $50 or more (and I get $25 off my next $50 order)!
- Snap up the current UberEats offer on the Gilt City site (a $10 credit, for free)
- Get the AmexUber offer (a one-time $10 statement credit when you make a single purchase of $20 or more in the Uber app).
- Spend $30 in the UberEats app. Order lunch for your office, or stock your fridge with juice and iced coffee!
- Use the Gilt City code on the order
- Make sure to connect your Amex card to your Uber account and use it as your form of payment.
- Make sure to spend $30 or more, because if you apply a promo code or Uber credit toward your payment for the ride, you will only receive the statement credit if the remaining balance is $20 or more
- Valid until December 31st, 2015
Hope you get something yummy!